Early this morning (June 10th) there occurred an annular solar eclipse or “Ring of Fire.” This was best viewed from Canada, Greenland and Russia. But, here in Queens NY we were able to see a partial eclipse. I was able to capture this partial “Ring of Fire” from my terrace. I hope you enjoy!
- Timelapse+ View REVIEW, As Good As Manual Bulb Ramping? May 18, 2021I don’t review a lot of products on my Youtube channel, but when I do, I try to be as precise and genuine as possible. To be comfortable with a new product, I need to use it a lot… When Timelapse+ contacted me to review their “View”, an intervalometer that can automatically do a bulb […]
- The American Road Trip – Driving From Los Angeles To New York May 18, 2021I drove from Los Angeles to New York alone in 20 days! A once in a lifetime road trip between the 2 cities that mix adventure, travelling, timelapsing and filmmaking. Some cool numbers: 18 US States 3674 Miles / 6000 Kilometers 7 cities 6 cameras 40 hours of footage Too many coffees The main dashboard […]
- How To Get Rid Of Flicker On Your Timelapse Videos? May 18, 2021Today, I wanted to share with you a few secrets about flickering, why you get brightness or contrast flicker and how you can take care of it. Keep reading to create better timelapse videos! Flicker can occur at different steps in your workflow. It can be on your raw sequence when you come home from […]
- The 3 Ingredients To Create Better Timelapses! May 4, 2021After shooting timelapse videos for the past 8 years, I often ask myself what makes a timelapse a good one? Is it your composition? your subject? your interval? Well actually, a little bit of everything, and more. Let’s see… Ingredient #1: Your subject, angle and composition Okay, those are 3 ingredients at once. But see […]
- NEW!! New York City Mobile Timelapse Guide December 29, 2021I’ve released a NYC Timelapse guide for Mobile Phones. It includes the 20 best skyline views and access, shooting times, and tips! Also included is an interactive google maps and example images. Anyone who purchases the guide gets an exclusive 20% discount for my workshops. See link below
- Three Amazing Skyline Views of Los Angeles for Timelapse Photography December 21, 2021This month I went to Los Angeles to shoot timelapses. It was my first time being in the city to shoot and here were my three favorite views of the city! Los Angeles can get some amazing colors at sunrise and sunset with clear skies. I also recommend having a zoom lens at 200 mm […]
- Workshops now available! BLACK FRIDAY November 26, 2021Hope everyone had an awesome thanksgiving! I’m happy to announce that I now have workshops available on my site (in person and virtual). I am offering a 20% discount now through Sunday for Blake Friday. Make sure to check out the newly designed page!
- Happy thanksgiving! November 25, 2021Happy thanksgiving!