Early this morning (June 10th) there occurred an annular solar eclipse or “Ring of Fire.” This was best viewed from Canada, Greenland and Russia. But, here in Queens NY we were able to see a partial eclipse. I was able to capture this partial “Ring of Fire” from my terrace. I hope you enjoy!
- Timelapse+ View REVIEW, As Good As Manual Bulb Ramping? May 18, 2021I don’t review a lot of products on my Youtube channel, but when I do, I try to be as precise and genuine as possible. To be comfortable with a new product, I need to use it a lot… When Timelapse+ contacted me to review their “View”, an intervalometer that can automatically do a bulb […]
- The American Road Trip – Driving From Los Angeles To New York May 18, 2021I drove from Los Angeles to New York alone in 20 days! A once in a lifetime road trip between the 2 cities that mix adventure, travelling, timelapsing and filmmaking. Some cool numbers: 18 US States 3674 Miles / 6000 Kilometers 7 cities 6 cameras 40 hours of footage Too many coffees The main dashboard […]
- How To Get Rid Of Flicker On Your Timelapse Videos? May 18, 2021Today, I wanted to share with you a few secrets about flickering, why you get brightness or contrast flicker and how you can take care of it. Keep reading to create better timelapse videos! Flicker can occur at different steps in your workflow. It can be on your raw sequence when you come home from […]
- The 3 Ingredients To Create Better Timelapses! May 4, 2021After shooting timelapse videos for the past 8 years, I often ask myself what makes a timelapse a good one? Is it your composition? your subject? your interval? Well actually, a little bit of everything, and more. Let’s see… Ingredient #1: Your subject, angle and composition Okay, those are 3 ingredients at once. But see […]
- What shutter speed should you choose for timelapses? September 5, 2021Shutter speed is one of the most crucial components of a timelapse and is one of the most important variables a creator has to pick. A fast shutter speed can show motion and help you shorten the length of time while a long shutter speed can add motion blur but will also lengthen the time […]
- Top 3 Views of New York City from New Jersey September 4, 2021New York City is a stunning skyline with so many different views and perspectives. From Lower Manhattan to Midtown the skyline has a lot of unique buildings and features. In my opinion, the best and most easily accessible views are from New Jersey: Here are my favorite three views from New Jersey. Liberty State Park […]
- Zion National Park in 8K August 30, 2021I compiled my best timelapses from Zion National park this year in 8K. Check out the video below!
- Timelapse Workshop Announcement August 23, 2021Do you want to learn how to shoot day to night holy grail timelapses? Sign up for a workshop with myself and Emeric from Emerics Timelapse! Link below https://www.eventbrite.com/e/timelapse-workshop-day-to-night-holy-grail-in-brooklyn-nyc-tickets-168039289037