I’m excited to be attending an timelapse workshop with Emeric’s Timelapse and Timelapse Travels in Brooklyn next week. I’ve been following Emeric on YouTube for a while now. He is a master of his craft and I’ve learned a lot from his videos. I think the workshop is going to be awesome.
- Timelapse+ View REVIEW, As Good As Manual Bulb Ramping? May 18, 2021I don’t review a lot of products on my Youtube channel, but when I do, I try to be as precise and genuine as possible. To be comfortable with a new product, I need to use it a lot… When Timelapse+ contacted me to review their “View”, an intervalometer that can automatically do a bulb […]
- The American Road Trip – Driving From Los Angeles To New York May 18, 2021I drove from Los Angeles to New York alone in 20 days! A once in a lifetime road trip between the 2 cities that mix adventure, travelling, timelapsing and filmmaking. Some cool numbers: 18 US States 3674 Miles / 6000 Kilometers 7 cities 6 cameras 40 hours of footage Too many coffees The main dashboard […]
- How To Get Rid Of Flicker On Your Timelapse Videos? May 18, 2021Today, I wanted to share with you a few secrets about flickering, why you get brightness or contrast flicker and how you can take care of it. Keep reading to create better timelapse videos! Flicker can occur at different steps in your workflow. It can be on your raw sequence when you come home from […]
- The 3 Ingredients To Create Better Timelapses! May 4, 2021After shooting timelapse videos for the past 8 years, I often ask myself what makes a timelapse a good one? Is it your composition? your subject? your interval? Well actually, a little bit of everything, and more. Let’s see… Ingredient #1: Your subject, angle and composition Okay, those are 3 ingredients at once. But see […]
- NYC Timelapses – 20 Minutes of Relaxing Videos in 4K June 21, 2022I’ve compiled my best timelapse videos from NYC in 4k. 20 minutes of them for a relaxing video which you can enjoy! Please like, comment, and subscribe!
- Memorial Day Special – NYC Timelapse Workshops May 29, 2022Use the code MEMO20 on our site for 20% off any single day NYC workshop Also if you book any workshop now through Memorial Day you will be entered into a raffle for this HD Metal 30×20” print!
- Utah Timelapses Available for Sale! May 21, 2022Timelapses from our amazing trip to Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands are now available for sale at the link below http://www.pond5.com/artist/TimelapseCompany?ref=TimelapseCompany
- Webinar on how to earn a passive income with Timelapse. Next week! May 1, 2022Next week the Timelapse Company is hosting a webinar on how to earn a passive income with timelapse. We will review 5 years of data including pros and cons of different marketplaces, how to upload your videos and what titles / tags to use and how to return profit from your vacations Book now! There […]